We are seeking a passionate and energetic Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to join our maintenance team at our factory in 6th of October. The candidate will be provided with excellent opportunities to develop, implement, and improve maintenance strategies. The engineer will also lead the production area in challenging status quo and improving all aspects of the maintenance organization.
Ensure production lines reliability and efficient operation.
Ensure compliance to safety and food safety regulations in all the section maintenance activities.
Achieve the section operational KPIs.
Plan and execute preventive maintenance programs.
Lead mechanical maintenance team to achieve the section KPIs.
Demonstrate plant ownership in all his activities.
Communicate with the machine manufacturers and local suppliers for spare parts purchasing plan.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Major: Power
- 0-3 years of experience in Factory Maintenance, preferably in FMCG
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Strong commitment to safety
- Self - motivated, driven by results
Froneri Factory Egypt, 6th of October